We know working for a great company is about more than a great salary, paid time off, and all that good stuff. This is how our culture sets us apart:
• We move fast and work at pace.
To achieve our big goal, we can’t hang around! And you will achieve more than you ever thought possible.
• Our culture is innovative and entrepreneurial.
We recognise that trying new things can be risky and they don’t always work. So we have a no-blame culture. You’ll be supported by colleagues when you’re trying something new and you’ll support them when they are taking the lead.
• We are leaders, not followers.
Thinking outside the box and look for better ways of doing things – it’s what we do. We believe that everyone is creative and has something to offer, so you’ll find the conditions here to let your ideas thrive to make us a better business.
• Our people have autonomy to use their initiative and judgement in their roles.
You make decisions and problem-solve without constant manager approval or consulting endless policies. Hate micromanagement? So do we, and you won’t find that here.
• We are accountable and take responsibility for our actions.
It’s your problem, not someone else’s, You have accountability, and you have support. We work as a team to help each other do our best work.
• Direct communication and challenge.
This enables us to achieve as a team. We value your contribution and want to hear your views.